We call it the Piemonte Night: a home cooked meal, of course always using the very best, seasonal and organic ingredients the region has to offer. An authentic journey into our food&wine culture.
The menu is fully customizable and can adapt to any dietary restrictions.
Here’s a sample:
- Bergera Salad / Piedmontese Black Truffle
- Fonduta Ravioli del Plin / Piedmontese Black Truffle
- Pork Tenderloin and savoury apples
- Amaretto stuffed Peaches
- Cascina Baricchi - Visages des Canailles Sparkling;
- Burlotto - Langhe Nebbiolo;
- Cascina Fontana - Barolo;
- Bartolo Mascarello - Barolo Chinato;
Fabio is a talented 35 years old Chef from Alba. He worked for several restaurants all over Piemonte and decided to set up his own personal space in downtown Alba to host private dinners, cooking classes and gastronomic tours.
We’ve known each other for 20 years and spent a lot of time together, he says he learned the most important lessons in his grandmother’s kitchen and his cultural, anecdotal approach to cooking is very precious.
He’s going to feed your stomach as well as your brain!